Your satisfaction is our #1 priority, so all of our items come with a full warranty cover to give you a peace of mind about your order.
What does your warranty cover?
- The warranty applies to all items purchased directly from For The Girls Jewelry and covers any material or manufacturing defects under normal use during the warranty period.
The warranty does not cover:
- General wear and tear, improper handling or lack of care
- Scratches, broken glass or chips
- Damages caused by repairs, or adjustments carried out by a third party
- Lost or stolen goods or parts
The warranty Period:
- The Warranty Period for FTG Jewlery is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Within the warranty period, if the item is proven to be defective in material or manufacturing under normal use, we will provide a like for like replacement, at no charge. If your exact piece is not available, an alternative of equal value or similar style will be provided.
- Replacement pieces do not include a warranty.
How to make a warranty claim:
Please contact us at Keslyn@ForTheGirlsJewelry.com in the first instance to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution.
Please note, the warranty period is void if a valid proof of purchase directly from FTG is not provided.